Pearson Business School
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- When it comes to accommodation at Pearson College London there are three options; live in private halls, commute from home, or live in a private shared flat or house.
- Tufnell House is a student favourite; based in the London borough of Islington it's just a short tube ride from the college. Residents can explore eclectic Camden Town, ZSL London Zoo, Regent’s Park and Primrose Hill.
- Please refer to the college website to find out more about recommended student accommodation providers and how to secure accommodation.
|Self-Catered||from £916 per month|
The costs above are for the academic year 2019/20
- Full of culture, history and life, London is a bustling and cosmopolitan city. With a mix of both old and new, traditional pubs meet classy cocktail bars, and grand buildings like Buckingham Palace contrast with ever-growing skyscrapers. With a population of nearly nine million, there are endless opportunities to meet new people and explore a variety of cultures the city offers.
Nightlife and Culture
- Holborn is a great base from which to experience the city: its midtown location means London's leading theatres, restaurants, music venues, and clubs offering a lively student nightlife, aren't far away.
- Popular pubs in Holborn include Shakespeare's Head, Penderel's Oak, and The Princess Louise; while London's famous West End is nearby, home to nightlife venues such as Tiger Tiger, Piccadilly Institute, Club 49 and Roxy (more suitable for students).
- Cultural attractions include The British Museum and The Royal Courts of Justice, and the West End is home to many theatres and shows.
- Great shopping can be found at Covent Garden and Oxford Circus; and there are well-known sporting venues including Wembley Stadium and the Olympic Park.
- The city provides a variety of public transport, which is readily available. Nearby underground stations include Holborn, Tottenham Court Road and Oxford Circus, all within a few minutes' walk of the college. Bus stops and train stations are also within walking distance.
- The college is around 20-minutes' by public transport from Tufnell Park student accommodation.