Pearson Business School
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
Pearson Business School is part of the only FTSE 100 company in the UK currently delivering postgraduate degrees, placing industry engagement at its core. It offers courses developed with industry partners including IBM, Santander and Crimson Hexagon, and taught by well-connected industry experts. With exclusive access to events led by the college's Centre for Industry Engagement, immersion in industry goes beyond the classroom – providing a unique way for students to learn and enhance their career.
- Although the college is currently unable to accept students who require a Tier 4 study visa to study in the UK, from September 2019 it will be launching a live online study option that will allow students to receive tuition from their home country (subject to demand). Please contact the college for details.
English Language Requirements
Students whose first language is not English may need to complete an English language test such as a Pearson English language test (PTE Academic) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS), to demonstrate they have the language skills needed to complete their degree. All courses are taught in English.
- IELTS: 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in reading and writing, and 5.5 in speaking and listening.
- PTE Academic: 62, including 60 in each subtest.
Accommodation for International Students
- There are three options for accommodation: live in private halls, commute from home, or live in a private shared flat or house.
- Tufnell House is a student favourite; based in the London borough of Islington it's just a short tube ride from the college. Residents can explore eclectic Camden Town, ZSL London Zoo, Regent’s Park and Primrose Hill.
- Please refer to the college website to find out more about recommended student accommodation providers and how to secure accommodation. The college is unable to guarantee or provide accommodation for students' families.