Pearson Business School
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Pearson Business School does things differently: as part of the only FTSE 100 company in the UK currently delivering postgraduate degrees, industry engagement is at its core. Courses developed with industry partners including IBM, Santander and Crimson Hexagon, are taught by well-connected industry experts. With exclusive access to events led by the college's Centre for Industry Engagement, immersion in industry goes beyond the classroom – providing a unique way for students to learn and enhance their career.
Quick Guides to Postgraduate Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Pearson Business School offers one full tuition-fee scholarship on each of its master's programmes, awarded to a high-performing student to help them realise their potential.
- Alumni discount for graduates of Pearson College London. Self-funded students are entitled to a 10% discount on full and part-time tuition fees for postgraduate or short courses, as part of their membership to the college's Alumni Association.
- Please refer to the college website for details.
Accommodation for Postgraduate Students
- When it comes to accommodation at Pearson College London there are three options; live in private halls, commute from home, or live in a private shared flat or house.
- Tufnell House is a student favourite; based in the London borough of Islington it's just a short tube ride from the college.
- Please refer to the college website to find out more about recommended student accommodation providers and how to secure accommodation.