Plymouth Marjon University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£9,000||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- The university operates a bursary and scholarship scheme supporting fees, living costs and associated costs of study. These are subject to a number of different criteria.
- The university also operates a hardship scheme for students who may encounter financial difficulties whilst studying.
- Marjon will award a limited number of international experience bursaries on a competitive basis to support a visit, academic exchange or summer school overseas.