Plymouth Marjon University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
Plymouth Marjon University offers a safe, single campus environment for international students in one of the most beautiful parts of the UK. On-site accommodation and a close student support network means international students will be well looked after when they move to study in the UK.
Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF)
TEF Silver is awarded to institutions that deliver high-quality teaching, learning and outcomes for their students, and consistently exceed "rigorous national quality requirements" for higher education in the UK. Find out more about TEF.
- Marjon has a very strong support network, providing all the help international students need to settle in, solve queries about being in a new country and succeed in their studies.
English Language Requirements
- English Language GCSE grade C or 4 (for ITT courses grade 5) or acceptable equivalent.
- IELTS (Academic): undergraduate, a minimum of 6.0 in each category; postgraduate, a minimum of 6.5 in each category.
- Please refer to the university website for details.
Accommodation for International Students
- All first year and top-up students, including international students, are guaranteed accommodation on campus.
International Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for overseas students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Undergraduate (£)||Taught Postgraduate (£)|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Clinical subjects can include dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine.