Plymouth Marjon University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Plymouth Marjon University has long-established expertise in teacher training, reflected in the numbers of postgraduate students choosing to study at the university; it has relationships with hundreds of schools and impressive earnings figures for its graduates. Other master's courses have small class sizes, offering close and interactive teaching. Research degrees are student-led, facilitated by academic support.
Quick Guides to Postgraduate Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- The Student Support team is available to give expert advice and support to postgraduate students about fees and funding.
Accommodation for Postgraduate Students
- Many postgraduate students choose to live at home; for those choosing to stay on campus, the student village has 38 student houses.
- Knowing that many of its postgraduate students go on placements, 43-week contracts are offered with a break clause. If students find that their placement is over 30 miles from campus, or more than a 30-minute commute, they can break their tenancy for the period of the placement and not pay for this time.