Plymouth Marjon University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- On-site accommodation is available for postgraduate students.
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- The Student Support team is available to give friendly advice and support to postgraduate students about fees and funding.
- The university offers postgraduate routes for all students, whether that be taught or research-led.
- It also offers PhD level study for the most exceptional students.