Plymouth Marjon University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Plymouth Marjon University has long-established expertise in teacher training, reflected in the numbers of postgraduate students choosing to study at the university; it has relationships with hundreds of schools and impressive earnings figures for its graduates. Other master's courses have small class sizes, offering close and interactive teaching. Research degrees are student-led, facilitated by academic support.
Postgraduate Open Days
Open days allow you to experience the university first hand, and help you decide if it's the right place for you.
Quick Guides to Postgraduate Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- The Student Support team is available to give expert advice and support to postgraduate students about fees and funding.
Accommodation for Postgraduate Students
- Many postgraduate students choose to live at home; for those choosing to stay on campus, the student village has 38 student houses.
- Knowing that many of its postgraduate students go on placements, 43-week contracts are offered with a break clause. If students find that their placement is over 30 miles from campus, or more than a 30-minute commute, they can break their tenancy for the period of the placement and not pay for this time.