- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£7,500||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Fees for placement year are £900.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Plymouth University care leavers bursary is an annual £2,000 non-repayable grant, available to Plymouth University students who are care leavers, or current residents at Foyer (or similar residential housing).
- The Mayflower Award is based on household income, broken down into Higher, Middle and the Lower Rate; this award is granted automatically so no separate application is needed.
- The Unite Foundation scholarship offers students the full cost of accommodation in a Plymouth Unite student property plus a cash scholarship of £3,000 per year, for the duration of their course.
- What Just Happened Fund: this provides help for students and their families if a Plymouth student is receiving emergency hospital care.