- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- Clearing & Adjustment
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees
|Minimum fee||£7,500||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at time of publication. Fees may be subject to change. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Bursaries and scholarships are available, with some automatically awarded and others by application and competition. They range from funds for those who would benefit from higher education but could not otherwise afford it, to funds supporting students studying particular programmes.
- The University Financial Support Fund provides discretionary financial assistance to help students access and remain in higher education, with other bursaries and awards including the Care Leavers Bursary of £2,000; a What Just Happened Fund helping students receiving emergency hospital care; the Young Adult Carers Award of additional financial or pastoral support, and the Mayflower Award based on household income and granted automatically.
- The Unite Foundation scholarship offers students the full cost of accommodation in a Plymouth Unite student property plus a cash scholarship of £3,000 per year, for the duration of their course.