- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
Why Study Here?
- City centre campus.
- Fantastic facilities.
- Beautiful coastal location.
What Do International Students Study?
English Language Requirements
- IELTS6.0 (UG), 6.5 (PG), although higher levels are required for some courses.
Fees and Funding
The following are the typical annual course fees for overseas students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2016–2017):
|Type of Course||Undergraduate||Taught Postgraduate|
Bursaries and Scholarships
- There are a number of international scholarships available.
- Please visit our website for more details.
Pre-Arrival and Welcome
- A programme of pre-arrival emails and documentation to help students prepare in advance for their studies. Specific documentation and access to advisors prior to travel.
- On arrival, specialised orientation programmes, co-ordinated with general student orientation to ensure social mixing of UK and non-UK student.
Accommodation for International Students
- Online booking of university accommodation and advice on options prior to arrival.
- When here, approved accommodation service with protection of university accommodation service.
- The allocation policy gives priority to international students in university-managed accommodation, if that is what the students chose.
- All university accommodation is self-catered, with internet access.
- International students are evenly spread across accommodation, rather than clustered together.
- Accommodation is either on campus, or within walking distance.
- Students do not have to move out during Christmas and Easter vacations.
- Cost approximately £110 per week.
Organisations for International Students
- Lots of Student Union and independent clubs and societies for international students, as well as all the facilities provided by the international student advisory service and the Student Union.