- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Quick Guides to Undergraduate Tuition Fees
- Find and check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- The university offers an annual non-repayable bursary to students from low income families. Please refer to the university website for full information and details on eligibility.
- An additional bursary of £1,700 per year is available to qualifying care leavers. Bursaries are also available for students estranged from their parents, and young carers.
- The university provides a generous hardship fund to support students with particular financial needs. A variety of scholarships are available for specific student groups.
- The university works in partnership with the Unite Foundation, Santander Universities and Greenwich Hospital to offer a number of additional scholarships and opportunities.