- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£9,250||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
Students can arrange to pay their tuition fees by a variety of means.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- The university offers an annual non-repayable bursary to students from low income families. Please refer to the university website for full information and details on eligibility.
- An additional bursary of £1,700 per year is available to qualifying care leavers. Bursaries are also available for students estranged from their parents, and young carers.
- The university provides a generous hardship fund to support students with particular financial needs. A variety of scholarships are available for specific student groups including international students..
- The university works in partnership with the Unite Foundation, Santander Universities and Greenwich Hospital to offer a number of additional scholarships and opportunities.