- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£9,250||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- If you prefer, you can arrange to pay your tuition fees without taking a loan, either in one payment before the start of term (an early payment discount is available) or via five installments throughout the academic year. Alternatively, you can pay part of your fees and apply for a reduced loan to cover the remainder.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- The University of Portsmouth offers an annual non-repayable bursary to students from low income families; in 2017/18 £750 is available to students with household incomes up to £25,000. There is no limit on numbers so all eligible students will receive a bursary. Please refer to the university website for full information and details on eligibility.
- An additional bursary of £1,700 per year is available to qualifying care leavers.
- The university administers £1 million in hardship funds to support students while they are studying plus a variety of scholarships are also available for specific student groups.