- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
MBA Strategic Leadership
- A flexible part-time programme that connects what is taught in the classroom with the needs and interests of managers working in the private and public sectors.
- Students put their learning into practice by applying research methods, critical analysis and business consultancy skills to challenges and opportunities in the workplace.
- Core units include: strategic management, coaching for leaders and managers, financial management, innovation, enterprise and entrepreneurialism, corporate communications, strategic leadership and change, and an applied learning portfolio (which includes a work-based learning project).
- Through the qualified route, students may apply to the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) to become a Chartered Member (CMg MCMI) or a Chartered Fellow (CMgr FCMI), depending on their experience.
- Two years part-time
MBA Strategic Leadership (degree apprenticeship)
- This degree apprenticeship supports the achievement of both a prestigious, globally-recognised master's degree and an independently assessed degree apprenticeship.
- This flexible part-time programme connects what is taught in the classroom to the needs and interests of managers working in the private and public sectors.
- Aligns with the Senior Leader Master's Degree Apprenticeship standard. Under the government apprenticeship levy, employers cover course tuition fees and provide time to attend classes.
- Through the qualified route, students may apply to the Chartered Management Institute to become a Chartered Member (CMg MCMI) or a Chartered Fellow (CMgr FCMI), depending on their experience.
- Two years part-time.
- This MBA enables students to accelerate their career by gaining a comprehensive understanding of international business and management, preparing them for their next role or for running their own business.
- Students put their existing knowledge, and what they learn over the course of their studies, into an international context.
- The course is delivered in four day blocks with periods of reflection and consolidation in between.
- One year full-time (September start).
- 16 months full-time (January start).
- Two years part-time (subject to approval; start in September or January).
MBA Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for MBA students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Student Origin||MBA (£)|
* May be a course fee.
University of Portsmouth Business School, Richmond Building, Portland Street, Portsmouth, PO1 3DE