- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
MBA Strategic Leadership
- A flexible part-time programme that connects what is taught in the classroom with the needs and interests of managers working in the private and public sectors.
- Students put their learning into practice by applying research methods, critical analysis and business consultancy skills to challenges and opportunities in the workplace.
- Core units include: strategic management, coaching for leaders and managers, financial management, innovation, enterprise and entrepreneurialism, corporate communications, strategic leadership and change, and an applied learning portfolio (which includes a work-based learning project).
- Through the qualified route, students may apply to the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) to become a Chartered Member (CMg MCMI) or a Chartered Fellow (CMgr FCMI), depending on their experience.
- Two years part-time
MBA Strategic Leadership (degree apprenticeship)
- This degree apprenticeship supports the achievement of both a prestigious, globally-recognised master's degree and an independently assessed degree apprenticeship.
- This flexible part-time programme connects what is taught in the classroom to the needs and interests of managers working in the private and public sectors.
- Aligns with the Senior Leader Master's Degree Apprenticeship standard. Under the government apprenticeship levy, employers cover course tuition fees and provide time to attend classes.
- Through the qualified route, students may apply to the Chartered Management Institute to become a Chartered Member (CMg MCMI) or a Chartered Fellow (CMgr FCMI), depending on their experience.
- Two years part-time.
- This MBA enables students to accelerate their career by gaining a comprehensive understanding of international business and management, preparing them for their next role or for running their own business.
- Students put their existing knowledge, and what they learn over the course of their studies, into an international context.
- The course is delivered in four day blocks with periods of reflection and consolidation in between.
- One year full-time (September start).
- 16 months full-time (January start).
- Two years part-time (subject to approval; start in September or January).
Quick Guides to MBA Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
University of Portsmouth Business School, Richmond Building, Portland Street, Portsmouth, PO1 3DE