Alison has been answering questions from readers of the Guide for many years. A long time ago she worked in university administration in England. Since then she has had four children and lived for seven years in the USA. She now lives in the UK within sight of three higher education institutions.
Most recently answered questions
- Living Abroad UK citizen fees
- Are universities more likely to reject you if you narrowly miss offer if you have deferred?
- Is going on holiday two days after a level results come out a good idea?
- British national applying from France
Qualifications for indian student for undergraduate
What is the minimum score required for an Indian student to get admitted for law in Cambridge university?Tags: applying
- Insurance choice higher than firm choice?
- Student loan for study outside of the UK
- Deferred unconditional place but want to go through Clearing
- Funding for an additional Masters
Next child off to university
My first child is about to finish university and my second child is due to start in September. Can I use the same UCAS student finance account or do I...Tags: fees and finance