Queen Margaret University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees
- Full-time first degree students from Scotland and the non-UK EU will be charged £1,820, and have their tuition fees paid by the Student Awards Agency for Scotland (SAAS).
- Full-time first degree students from the rest of the UK (RUK) pay the following:
|2018 RUK fee||£7,000|
Information was taken from the university website and was correct at time of publishing. Fees may be subject to change. Please check with the provider for exact figures.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Undergraduate students from rest of the UK (England, Wales and Northern Ireland), paying the tuition fee of £9,250, have access to an income-assessed bursary. Awards of £2,000–500 are automatically made to those whose household income is between £20,000–42,600, as assessed by the Student Loans Company. Please refer to the university website for details.