Queen Margaret University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
Why Study Here?
- Around 25% of QMU students are international coming from over 70 countries throughout the world.
- Edinburgh has long been recognised as a seat of learning and offers international students the opportunity to experience the ancient and modern aspects in a distinguished, cosmopolitan European city.
- QMU offers and friendly and supportive community in which to live and study and with everything you need on one campus, it's easy to get to know people.
- On arrival, Scotland will of course be a foreign country and RILO operates an open door policy to ensure that international students have access to all the information and advice they need to make your time at QMU and in Scotland both enjoyable and successful.
- QMU has strong international links with countries such as India, Singapore, Greece and the Gulf States and collaborative partnerships with overseas institutions.
What Do International Students Study?
English Language Requirements
- QMU offers English language support and can provide information on life in the UK.
Fees and Funding
The following are the typical annual course fees for overseas students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2016–2017):
|Type of Course||Undergraduate||Taught Postgraduate|