Queen Margaret University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Queen Margaret University (QMU) offers a postgraduate education that is professionally and socially relevant to the world, to develop and enhance students' skills and career options. Subject areas cover sectors including business and finance, media and PR, healthcare and education. Students don't have to commit to a full award but, for many courses, can opt to study individual modules; and courses offered within the new Advancing Health Practice Framework are all delivered online.
Postgraduate Student Statistics
1,744 postgraduate students in 2017–18
Mode of study
- Full Time 35%
- Part Time 65%
- UK 74%
- EU 14%
- Other 12%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Aural & Oral Sciences||10||160||170|
|Business & Management Studies||15||110||125|
|Drama, Dance & Cinematics||0||90||90|
|Communication & Media Studies||10||30||35|
|Hospitality, Leisure, Recreation & Tourism||0||30||30|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.
Quick Guides to Postgraduate Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- QMU has a number of opportunities to apply for scholarships and bursaries for postgraduate students.
- Please refer to the university website for further details.
Accommodation for Postgraduate Students
- While not guaranteed, it is highly likely that postgraduates will be able to access a room in student residences if they apply in plenty of time.