- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
School of Business and Management
Accreditations: Chartered Management Institute (CMI) and Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA).
- Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) and the University of London has launched a new Global MBA, developed around an extensive range of specialisms in law, finance, entrepreneurship & innovation, accountancy and leadership.
- The Global MBA is accredited by CMI and CIMA; students have the chance to gain Chartered Manager status, and emerge with qualifications that are highly valued by employers.
- The Global MBA equips students with an expert understanding of the challenges facing today’s global business leaders. It offers flexibility and a broad range of options to suit students' needs and those of their employers.
- Web supported learning with an online tutor or institution supported learning from a local institution, where this is available. Six core modules are studied, along with four elective modules and a strategic project.
- One to five years part-time, subject to module availability (distance learning).
School of Business and Management, Room 4.22, Fourth Floor, Bancroft Building, Mile End Campus, Queen Mary University of London, Mile End Road, London, E1 4NS