- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Quick Guides to Undergraduate Tuition Fees
- Find and check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
Queen's offers a range of scholarships and prizes for new students; please refer to the university website for details of all awards, eligibility and how to apply. Awards include:
- Undergraduate Scholarships: £1,250–2,500 for eligible students from England, Scotland, Wales, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man who achieve the required grades at A Level (or equivalent).
- University Bursaries: up to £430 for full-time Northern Ireland and Great Britain undergraduates and PGCE students, from families with a household income of up to £19,203. Income-assessed awards also include Queen's Bursaries. Bursaries are also available on a pro-rata basis to eligible students not paying the full undergraduate tuition fee, such as foundation degree and compulsory 'year out' students.
- Lloyd Scholars Programme: a partnership between the university and Lloyds Banking Group, this social mobility programme offers students from lower income households a package of financial support.
- A new Pathway Opportunity Programme provides talented young people from Northern Ireland with additional support.
- The university also offers a Care Leaver Bursary and Asylum Seekers Scholarships.