- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Queen’s Management School
- The Queen’s MBA develops skills for leadership in a demanding global business environment. It is designed for professionals with relevant work experience, to learn the latest management theories and best practice from leading international academics.
- Global opportunities include a week-long study visit to the USA, and an off-campus residential trip to the scenic Causeway Coast, focused on team-building and goal setting. Students travel to San Francisco to meet leading entrepreneurs from global business start-ups and established firms in a variety of sectors during their five-day International Study Tour. The trip builds on social innovation and business analytics electives.
- Industry links are built with a real-world consultancy project option; students spend four months working with a client organisation to deliver effective solutions, with full training provided. The programme also gives opportunities to partner with external organisations to solve practical business challenges, incorporating ideas from class to develop reports and presentations. Regular networking events are held with academics and industry leaders.
- Career development is supported by one-to-one coaching from a leading industry mentor. Leadership skills are built through a year-long programme of personal development and experiential work. This includes an 'Ethical Leadership Challenge' presented by industry leaders, and talks from speakers drawn from the public, private and non-profit sectors. Students can also connect with inspiring past graduates through an active alumni network.
- One year full-time, two years part-time.
Quick Guides to MBA Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
Queen’s Management School , Riddel Hall, 185 Stranmillis Road, Belfast, Northern Ireland , BT9 5EE