- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Queen’s Management School
- This MBA offers students global opportunities and the chance to build industry links, while developing their career and building leadership skills.
- Global opportunities include a week-long study visit to the USA, and an off-campus residential trip to the scenic Causeway Coast, focused on team-building and goal setting. In May 2019, students will travel to San Francisco to meet leading entrepreneurs from global business start-ups and established firms in a variety of sectors during their five-day International Study Tour. The trip incorporates both the social innovation and business planning, and business analytics electives.
- Industry links are built with a real-world consultancy project option; students spend four months working with a client organisation to deliver effective solutions, with full training provided. The Deloitte Consulting Challenge partners students with Deloitte to solve practical business challenges, incorporating ideas from class to give an Executive Board presentation at the end. Regular networking events are held with academics and industry leaders.
- Career development is supported by one-to-one coaching from a leading industry mentor. Leadership skills are built through a year-long programme of personal development and experiential work. Industry leaders present an 'Ethical Leadership Challenge' as part of this programme, along with other talks from guest speakers from the public, private and non-profit sectors. An active alumni network also provides opportunities for students to network with inspiring past graduates.
- One year full-time, two years part-time.
MBA Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for MBA students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Student Origin||MBA (£)|
Queen’s Management School , Riddel Hall, 185 Stranmillis Road, Belfast, Northern Ireland , BT9 5EE