- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
Ravensbourne has a strong track record in getting good jobs for its graduates because its industry-focused courses equip them with the practical skills required to excel in the workplace.
Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF)
TEF Silver is awarded to institutions that deliver high-quality teaching, learning and outcomes for their students, and consistently exceed "rigorous national quality requirements" for higher education in the UK. Find out more about TEF.
International Student Statistics
285 international students in 2016–17
- Ravensbourne provides immigration advice, written guidance, Google chat support, information and an orientation programme for Tier 4 students.
- Airport collections can be organised if required.
- Orientation and welcome social events are hosted for new international students.
English Language Requirements
- International students must have a certain level of proficiency in the English language. Please refer to the college website for details.
The following are the typical annual course fees for overseas students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Undergraduate (£)||Taught Postgraduate (£)|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Clinical subjects can include dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine.