- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- Although Ravensbourne does not have its own university accommodation, there are a number of commercially run halls in the area.
- Scape Student Living have a Greenwich halls of residence which is seven minutes' walk from Ravensbourne; a limited number of discounted contracts are available to Ravensbourne students. Rooms are furnished, with en-suite shower room, fully equipped kitchenette and utilities included.
- Ravensbourne also has an arrangement in place with Unite at Stratford One.
- Numerous other halls are available within a reasonable distance of Ravensbourne, and London has a large private rental market.
|Self-Catered||from £640 to £815 per month|
- Ravensbourne is located on the Greenwich Digital Peninsula, London's newest digital community.
Culture and Nightlife
- Ravensbourne is right next door to the world-famous O2 music arena, with students eligible for discounts at a number of its restaurants, bars and shops.
- Central London offers students great nightlife.
- Ravensbourne is just 20 minutes from Central London.