- Undergraduate Students
- International Students
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.
- Ravensbourne offers specialist postgraduate courses, in subject areas including fashion and design leading to qualifications such as MDes, MSc or MA.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
82 postgraduate students in 2015–16:
Mode of study
- Full Time 87%
- Part Time 13%
- UK 40%
- EU 12%
- Other 48%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Creative arts & design||0||65||65|
|Engineering & technology||0||5||5|
|Business & administrative studies||0||5||5|
|Mass communications & documentation||0||5||5|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.