- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Ravensbourne brings together a rich mix of postgraduate students. Architects, entrepreneurs, virtual and augmented reality specialists, artists, engineers, graphic designers, luxury brand professionals, project managers, product designers and business consultants all learn and work together to explore new professional practices and question received wisdom, focused around innovation, digital spaces and design thinking.
Postgraduate Student Statistics
55 postgraduate students in 2016–17
Mode of study
- Full Time 91%
- Part Time 9%
- UK 45%
- EU 9%
- Other 45%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Art & Design||0||25||25|
|Drama, Dance & Cinematics||0||5||5|
|Electrical & Electronic Engineering||0||5||5|
|Communication & Media Studies||0||5||5|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.
Postgraduate Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate (£)|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Clinical subjects can include dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine.
Bursaries and Scholarships
Students beginning a postgraduate course at Ravensbourne are encouraged to apply for a postgraduate scholarship.
- Postgraduate (Home/EU/EEA) Scholarship (ten available): a one-off payment of £1,000.
- Postgraduate Tier 4 (Non EU/EEA) Scholarship (three available): determined by how the scholarship will contribute to the applicant’s long-term career aims, worth £1,500 (paid in two instalments).
- The Professor Robin Baker Scholarship: a merit-based fee waiver award, open to applicants on Ravensbourne's postgraduate programmes.