Ravensbourne University London
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Ravensbourne University London brings together a rich mixture of postgraduate students. From architects to augmented reality specialists, from project managers to product designers, all learn and work together to explore new professional practices and question received wisdom, focused around innovation, digital spaces and design thinking.
Postgraduate Student Statistics
54 postgraduate students in 2017–18
Mode of study
- Full Time 87%
- Part Time 13%
- UK 52%
- EU 22%
- Other 26%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Art & Design||0||25||25|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.
Quick Guides to Postgraduate Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
Bursaries and Scholarships
Students beginning a postgraduate course at Ravensbourne are encouraged to apply for a postgraduate scholarship.
- Postgraduate (Home/EU/EEA) Scholarship (ten available): a one-off payment of £1,000.
- Postgraduate Tier 4 (Non EU/EEA) Scholarship (three available): worth £1,500, paid in two instalments, eligibility is determined by how the scholarship will contribute to the applicant's long-term career aims.
- The Professor Robin Baker Scholarship: a merit-based fee waiver award, open to applicants on Ravensbourne's postgraduate programmes.