University of Reading
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- New full-time postgradute students are guaranteed accommodation if they accept the university's offer of a place, apply for accommodation by the application deadline and fulful the conditions of their offer by the specified date.
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018):
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
4,663 postgraduate students in 2015–16:
Mode of study
- Full Time 62%
- Part Time 38%
- UK 60%
- EU 7%
- Other 33%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & administrative studies||140||1670||1810|
|Subjects allied to medicine||55||330||385|
|Agriculture & related subjects||140||115||255|
|Architecture, building & planning||25||140||165|
|Historical & philosophical studies||75||65||145|
|Creative arts & design||50||55||105|
|Engineering & technology||75||20||95|
|Mass communications & documentation||0||5||5|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.