Regent's University London
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Set in 11 acres of private garden, Regent’s University London offers a green oasis in central London. Practical, industry-led degrees enable students to flourish as individuals, professionals and global citizens. With over 140 nationalities on campus, the connections students make can open the doors to possibilities across the world.
Student Services and Facilities
Libraries and Information Services
- The library is spread across two floors, with access to 40,000 printed books, around 60,000 e-books and e-journals, and 50 databases. Please refer to the university’s website for library opening times.
- The Tate Library reading room and open study area is on the ground floor. The flexible study space is on the first floor. Bookable study rooms are available so that students can work together on projects and presentations.
- IT laboratories are equipped with PC and Apple workstations, with a range of resources and specialist software packages.
- Regent’s offers a full support service to help students and alumni achieve their career goals. This includes specialist careers counselling, and assistance in finding internships or permanent jobs after graduation.
- The Hive is a collaborative workspace and support system for students and alumni. Services include desk space, start-up advice, masterclasses, mentorships, careers advice and support with entrepreneurship visas.
- Regent’s organises careers fairs and guest lectures with industry experts. Past speakers include Mark Carney, the Governor of the Bank of England, and Michael Ward, Managing Director of Harrods.
- Eligible students should register with a local doctor to access free NHS care. The Student Hub can help students find a local GP practice or health centre. There are plenty of GP practices, hospitals and walk-in centres near the university.
- Dental check-ups and some treatments are also free for NHS-registered students.
Counselling and Mental Health Support
- The Student Hub offers a range of health and well-being services.
- A free university-run counselling service is available to all students.
- If necessary, the university can refer students to more specialist NHS services.
- Step-free access and lift access is available across parts of the campus. Ground floor accommodation is available on-site.
- Student support services and exam concessions such as extra time are available. Reasonable adjustments can be made to ensure disabled students are not disadvantaged.
Other services and facilities
- The Student Hub is the support team for students. It offers a comprehensive range of information, support and specialist advice to help students with any matter.
- Regent’s has excellent facilities for breakfast, lunch and evening meals, offering a range of international cuisines that cater to all dietary requirements. Students can eat at the main student restaurant, as well as Starbucks, the Brasserie and the SU bar.
- Regent’s offers a great student experience with a lively social and academic calendar.
- As members of the SU, students can enjoy exciting social events including weekend trips in the UK and abroad.
- The SU supports a number of clubs, from sports clubs and fitness classes, to photography club and the music society.
Regent's University London, Inner Circle, Regent's Park , London NW1 4NS , United Kingdom