Regent's University London
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
Regent’s University London is small and intimate enough to feel like a home away from home. The personalised, supportive student experience is unlike any other UK university. Close to major tourist attractions including the British Museum and Buckingham Palace, the university is less than an hour from London airports.
- Regent’s holds various open days, which enable future students to visit the campus and get a feel for the university.
- Induction week is held at the start of the year and offers information sessions, programme activities, and social events.
- The university’s Admissions team offers support with visa application and information regarding entry requirements.
English Language Requirements
- The English Language Centre offers English language courses for all levels.
- The university’s Student Immigration & Compliance Service offers advice on visas.
- The Careers & Business Relations team can help students find work placements.
- The Students' Union organise social events throughout the year.