Regent's University London
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- Regent's has a dedicated accommodation team, who can help students find a place to stay that meets their needs and budget.
- On-site halls of residence offer single, twin and triple rooms overlooking the university’s leafy grounds.
- Regent's also offers a range of premium-quality studios and shared flats close to campus, in partnership with Urbanest.
- If students prefer to stay in private accommodation, the team offers advice on all aspects of housing in the local area.
|Catered||from £13,920 to £18,290 per Year|
|Self-Catered||from £10,863 to £21,318 per Year|
The costs above are for the academic year 2020/21
- London is a top destination in which to live and study. At Regent’s, students are able to take advantage of all the exciting cultural and professional opportunities available in the city, right from their doorstep.
Nightlife and Culture
- World-class shopping districts include Oxford Circus and Knightsbridge. Nearby are famous markets such as Camden Market and Borough Market.
- A short walk leads to London’s West End, the city’s theatrical centre.
- Major tourist attractions and venues include the British Museum, Buckingham Palace and Wembley Stadium.
- There are endless options for eating, drinking and socialising, from high-end restaurants to speakeasys with secret doors.
- London has excellent transport links that make getting around the city very easy.
- On-site accommodation is located in the grounds of the university. Off-site accommodation with Urbanest is located at King’s Cross, just a 20-minute tube journey from campus.
- The university is 15 minutes by Underground from the Eurostar at St Pancras International station.
- Regent’s is less than an hour’s travel from all London airports.