Robert Gordon University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
- Full-time first degree students from Scotland and the non-UK EU will be charged £1,820, and have their tuition fees paid by the Student Awards Agency for Scotland (SAAS).
- Full-time first degree students from the rest of the UK (RUK) pay the following:
|2018 RUK fee||£6,750|
Information was taken from the university website and was correct at time of publishing. Fees may be subject to change. Please check with the provider for exact figures.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Robert Gordon University offers bursaries, merit and scholarships, based on the course the student is taking and their year of study. Tutors will inform students if an opportunity arises to apply for a scholarship during their course.
- ACCESS RGU scholarship opportunities support the university's commitment to widening participation. They support under-represented groups to access the university's provision. These scholarships are by invitation only, potential applicants will be identified by the university and invited to apply.
- Please refer to the university website for details.