Robert Gordon University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- Accommodation is available at locations throughout Aberdeen.
- Please refer to the university website for details.
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2016–2017):
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
Bursaries and Scholarships
- There are a number of scholarships available to postgraduate students at RGU.
- Companies generously support RGU students year after year thanks to the university's strong links with industry
- The scholarships available will depend on the student's course and year of study.
- RGU has a diverse and exciting range of postgraduate courses, many of which are accredited.
- Students can choose what to study from a range of subjects, all taught in modern facilities, helping students to progress and develop skills within their chosen subject.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
3,757 postgraduate students in 2015–16:
Mode of study
- Full Time 38%
- Part Time 62%
- UK 68%
- EU 7%
- Other 26%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & administrative studies||55||1320||1375|
|Subjects allied to medicine||40||660||695|
|Engineering & technology||35||460||490|
|Mass communications & documentation||10||240||250|
|Architecture, building & planning||15||150||165|
|Creative arts & design||5||5||15|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.