University of Roehampton
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
Pre-Arrival and Welcome Arrangements
- Support for international students starts before students even get to campus with the university's pre-arrival activities, dedicated contact support and airport pick up service.
- International Office staff make regular visits overseas to meet prospective students and offer advice on courses and visa applications.
- New international students are also offered a dedicated welcome and orientation programme.
English Language Requirements
- For undergraduate entry: IELTS equivalent of 6.0.
- For postgraduate entry: IELTS equivalent of 6.5.
- The university offers a number of pre-sessional English courses for those who don't meet the required language standard.
- Please refer to the university website for details.
Accommodation for International Students
- University accommodation is guaranteed to international students who choose Roehampton as their firm choice and satisfy the eligibility criteria.
The following are the typical annual course fees for overseas students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2016–2017):
|Type of Course||Undergraduate||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.