University of Roehampton
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- University accommodation is guaranteed to students who make Roehampton their firm choice and satisfy the eligibility criteria; there is some availability for continuing students.
- Accommodation is in a variety of well-equipped halls of residence, including new halls on the Roehampton Lane campus. Chadwick Hall won the RIBA National Prize for architecture in 2018, and was shortlisted for the RIBA Stirling Prize. Elsewhere, top end accommodation is available within London’s Zone 1 at Spring Mews.
- Many rooms are en-suite and all have Internet access. Costs include utility bills and contents insurance. Each hall has a resident warden and Hall rep, and security is on hand 24/7.
- The university also helps students to find privately rented accommodation off campus; there is a wide range of suitable accommodation in Roehampton and the surrounding area.
|Self-Catered||from £120 to £182 per week|
The costs above are for the academic year 2019/20
- The parkland campus is in south-west London, close to Putney, Hammersmith and Wimbledon, and within easy reach of central London.
- Studying at Roehampton will give you the best of both worlds: the community feel of a traditional university campus, with the culture and nightlife of one of the greatest cities in the world.
- There are also over 600 cycle spaces dotted around campus, free for students to use.
Nightlife and Culture
- There is a huge variety of bars, pubs and clubs in Putney, Hammersmith and Clapham – all easily accessible by public transport.
- Central London, with its vast array of cultural attractions, is also only a bus or train ride away.
- A shuttlebus runs from Putney to both campuses in the morning and evening, and from Barnes to both campuses throughout the day.
- From the nearest train station it's just a 20-minute journey to Waterloo and London's West End.
- There are a number of buses that stop outside or near the University of Roehampton. The nearest tube stations are Hammersmith, Shepherd’s Bush and Putney. The nearest rail stations are Barnes and Putney.