University of Roehampton
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- University accommodation is guaranteed to UK and international students who choose Roehampton as their firm choice and satisfy the eligibility criteria; there is some availability also for postgraduate and continuing students.
- Accommodation is in a variety of well-equipped halls of residence, including new halls on the Roehampton Lane campus. Many rooms are en-suite and all have Internet access. Costs include utility bills and contents insurance. Top end accommodation is available within London’s Zone 1 at Spring Mews.
- Each hall has a resident warden and Hall rep, and security is on hand 24/7.
- The university also helps students to find privately rented accommodation off campus; there is a wide range of suitable accommodation in Roehampton and the surrounding area.
|Self-Catered||from £4,240 to £9,141 per year|
- Living in or near Roehampton, students can benefit from all that London has to offer, while avoiding the high costs of living in the centre of the city.
Culture and Nightlife
- There is a huge variety of bars, pubs and clubs in Putney, Hammersmith and Clapham – all easily accessible by public transport.
- Central London, with its vast array of cultural attractions, is also only a bus or train ride away.
- The university campus is well-connected, with public transport providing easy access to Hammersmith, Putney and Clapham.
- From the nearest train station it's just a 20 minute journey to Waterloo and London's West End.