- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- Clearing & Adjustment
The University of Roehampton offers a first-class postgraduate educational experience, designed to help students reach their full potential and achieve the career they want. Whether studying for professional or personal development, there is a diverse range of postgraduate taught and research programmes to choose from. Set in a beautiful parkland campus in south-west London, the university places emphasis on both teaching and research excellence.
Postgraduate Student Statistics
1,751 postgraduate students in 2017–18
Mode of study
- Full Time 55%
- Part Time 45%
- UK 73%
- EU 10%
- Other 17%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & Management Studies||10||100||110|
|Drama, Dance & Cinematics||35||70||105|
|Theology & Religious Studies||35||30||65|
|Anatomy & Physiology||0||35||35|
|Communication & Media Studies||0||25||25|
|Classics & Ancient History||5||5||10|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.
Postgraduate Open Days
Open days allow you to experience the university first hand, and help you decide if it's the right place for you.
Postgraduate Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate (£)|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Clinical subjects can include dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Esports Scholarships: £1,500 a year for students with talents in esports, for those entering the university in 2019. This accompanies investment in esports at the university, with new facilities and a student society.
- Alumni Scholarship: for any alumni holding a full Roehampton undergraduate degree or postgraduate qualification; or who studied at the university on an exchange or study abroad programme who wish to return to undertake a higher programme of study. Applicants must be enrolling in a programme taught on campus.
- Roehampton Music Scholarship: to help students towards the cost of developing their talents through lessons, courses, or the purchase of relevant equipment such as instruments or sheet music etc. In return, music scholars enhance the cultural life of the university through performances and being available for events chosen by college heads.
- Scholarship for Sporting Excellence: a scholarship plus support network to encourage talented sports men and women to meet their full potential in their academic studies, as well as their chosen sport.
Accommodation for Postgraduate Students
- Roehampton has a range of accommodation for postgraduate students, including halls exclusively for postgraduate and mature students.
- There is guaranteed accommodation for first year postgraduate students who meet the university's eligibility criteria, please refer to the university website for details.