University of Roehampton
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- At Roehampton, we offer a first-class educational experience, designed to help you reach your full potential and get the career you want. Our beautiful campus offers excellent facilities for teaching and learning.
- During your time here you’ll study alongside our exceptional academic staff, who are producing innovative, internationally-renowned research. They are passionate about the subjects that they teach, resulting in stimulating, contemporary courses that will give you a comprehensive understanding of your chosen field.
- We are focused on creating knowledge and ideas that help us to understand our world and make it a better place. Two-thirds of our research is officially recognised as of 'world-class' and 'internationally excellent' standard. The university is ranked the most research-intensive modern university in the country, according to the Research Excellence Framework (REF) 2014.
- Some 10,000 students attend the University of Roehampton, a quarter of who are postgraduates.
- There is a cosmopolitan atmosphere on campus, with more than 140 different nationalities studying at the university, reflecting its growing international reputation.
- Whatever subject you study, you will be part of a diverse and close-knit community of postgraduate students, all sharing their experiences and perspectives. Roehampton has a unique atmosphere, with a proud history stretching back 175 years through our four Colleges. Our rich history informs our ethos, providing a distinctive experience for our students.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
The 1,665 postgraduate students enrolled in the academic year 2014/15 comprise:
Mode of study
- Full Time 56%
- Part Time 44%
- UK 80%
- EU 8%
- Other 12%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Subjects allied to medicine||6||193||199|
|Creative arts & design||63||81||144|
|Business & administrative studies||13||51||64|
|Historical & philosophical studies||18||18||36|
|Mass communications & documentation||0||2||2|
Type of Qualification:
Postgraduate Fees and Funding
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2016–2017):
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|