University of Roehampton
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- Roehampton has a range of accommodation for postgraduate students, including halls exclusively for postgraduate and mature students.
- There is guaranteed accommodation for first year postgraduate students who meet the university's eligibility criteria, please refer to the university website for details.
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018):
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- The university offers a range of generous scholarships and other forms of financial support, including tuition fee discounts and accommodation subsidies. Please refer to the university website for details.
- Roehampton is the most research-intensive modern university in the UK, according to the Research Excellence Framework (REF) 2014, the national audit of research quality.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
1,701 postgraduate students in 2015–16:
Mode of study
- Full Time 59%
- Part Time 41%
- UK 78%
- EU 8%
- Other 14%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Subjects allied to medicine||5||195||200|
|Creative arts & design||65||80||145|
|Business & administrative studies||15||50||65|
|Historical & philosophical studies||20||20||35|
|Mass communications & documentation||0||5||5|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.