Rose Bruford College
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- The hall of residence at Christopher Court is directly opposite Sidcup Station and a short walk from the Lamorbey Park Campus. It provides spacious en-suite rooms with individual study space in a safe and secure environment. Each flat shares a kitchen and social area for six students. Laundry facilities, rehearsal space and table tennis are all available on-site.
- Most first year undergraduate students live in Christopher Court and rooms are available to book as soon as a student accepts an offer of a place at the Rose Bruford.
- Privately rented properties are also available in the area around the college.
|Self-Catered||from £190 to £195 per week|
The costs above are for the academic year 2018/19
- The campus is set in the grounds of the majestic Grade II-listed Lamorbey House, home to the college since 1950. In the warmer months the college grounds come into their own for learning lines, or just relaxing with friends.
- Central London and the West End are just a half-hour train journey from Sidcup.
- There are excellent bus links to nearby Greenwich, Bromley, Bexleyheath, Eltham and Bluewater Shopping Centre.
- Gatwick, Heathrow and London City Airports are all easily accessible from Sidcup.