Rose Bruford College
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- The hall of residence at Christopher Court is directly opposite Sidcup Station and a short walk from the Lamorbey Park Campus. It provides 168 spacious en-suite rooms with individual study space in a safe and secure environment. Each flat shares a kitchen and social area for six students. Laundry facilities, rehearsal space and table tennis are all available on-site.
- Most first year undergraduate students live in Christopher Court and rooms are available to book as soon as a student accepts an offer of a place at the Rose Bruford.
- Privately rented properties are also available in the area around the college.
|Self-Catered||from £190 to £195 per week|
- The campus is set in the grounds of the majestic Grade II listed Lamorbey House, home to the college since 1950. In the warmer months the college grounds come into their own for learning lines, or just relaxing with friends.
- Central London and the West End are just a half-hour train journey from Sidcup.
- There are excellent bus links to nearby Greenwich, Bromley, Bexleyheath, Eltham and Bluewater Shopping Centre.
- Gatwick, Heathrow and London City Airports are all easily accessible from Sidcup.