Royal Academy of Music
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Quick Guides to Undergraduate Tuition Fees
- Find and check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Funding is awarded based on both merit and need, offering support to undergraduate and postgraduate students from the UK, the EU and other countries overseas.
- The amount available for scholarships varies from year to year, with some funding coming from the academy's own endowments and the rest secured through the generosity of individuals, companies, trusts and foundations.
- The academy may be able to assist some students (normally postgraduates and full-fee paying international students) towards their study costs through the bursary system; those eligible to apply will be sent details with their offer letter.
- Entrance Scholarships are awarded on the basis of merit following a live audition, and composers are assessed for scholarships on the basis of their second-round interview.