Royal Academy of Music
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- There are many options available to academy students when choosing somewhere to live, with assistance provided by the academy's Estates Department.
- The Marylebone Flats are a group of 11 residences, providing accommodation for 31 academy students in two, three and four bedroom self-catered flats, about 5 minutes' walk from the academy.
- Students also can use University of London accommodation (intercollegiate halls) and private halls of residence nearby or within a short tube ride.
|Catered||from £5,899 to £8,714 per year|
|Self-Catered||from £9,116 per year|
The costs above are for the academic year 2018/19
- The Royal Academy of Music is in the heart of London, one of the most vibrant, cosmopolitan, eclectic, exciting, historic and beautiful cities in the world. It's a great place to be a student and an inspiring place to study music.
- On any day of the week it's possible to hear the world's finest soloists, bands, orchestras and singers in venues around the city (and with the benefit of a student discount). For those looking for different artistic inspirations, there are countless theatres, galleries, clubs, bars, parks and museums to visit – or the shops of London’s famous Oxford Street, or the buzz of Shoreditch, Camden Town or Brixton.
- Whatever your passions and interests – new music, musical theatre, historical performance, opera, folk music, sport, art, languages, knitting, chess or just relaxing and being with friends – you will find your perfect environment in London.
- The academy is located in central London.
- The nearest underground stations are Regent’s Park (Bakerloo line) or Baker Street (Bakerloo, Jubilee, Metropolitan, Hammersmith & City, and Circle lines). Both stations are a short walk along Marylebone Road from the academy. The nearest step-free tube station is Kings Cross St Pancras.
- The academy can also be reached by bus, rail or taxi.