Royal Academy of Music
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- There are many options available to academy students when choosing somewhere to live, with assistance provided by the academy's Estates Department.
- The Marylebone Flats are a group of 11 flats located in Marylebone providing accommodation for 31 academy students in two, three and four bedroom self-catered flats, about five minutes' walk from the academy.
- Students also can use University of London accommodation (intercollegiate halls) and private halls of residence nearby or within a short tube ride.
|Catered||from £5,899 to £8,714 per year|
|Self-Catered||from £9,116 to £9,116 per year|
- The Royal Academy of Music is in the heart of London, one of the most vibrant, cosmopolitan, eclectic, exciting, historic and beautiful cities in the world. It's a great place to be a student and an inspiring place to study music.
- On any day of the week it's possible to hear the world's finest soloists, bands, orchestras and singers in venues around the city (and with the benefit of a student discount). For those looking for different artistic inspirations, there are countless theatres, galleries, clubs, bars, parks and museums to visit – or the shops of London’s famous Oxford Street, or the buzz of Shoreditch, Camden Town or Brixton. Whatever your passions and interests – new music, musical theatre, historical performance, opera, folk music, sport, art, languages, knitting, chess or just relaxing and being with friends – you will find your perfect environment in London.