Royal Agricultural University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Quick Guides to Undergraduate Tuition Fees
- Find and check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
RAU offers scholarships and bursaries to help students achieve their full potential, with merit based awards for academic excellence and means-tested awards. The following are a selection, please refer to the university website for the full list of awards and eligibility.
- Widening Access Financial Support Bursary: £1,500 per year plus reasonable travel costs.
- Jordans and The Prince’s Countryside Fund Sustainable Agriculture Bursary: launching for 2019/20, offering £3,000 in the first year and a further £1,000 in both second and third year of study.
- RAU Outstanding Achievers Scholarship: up to £2,000 per year (for a maximum three years).
- RAU Sports Scholarships: up to £3,000 per year (for a maximum three years).
- Equine Travel Bursary: £3,500 to cover two study trips (excluding subsistence).