Royal Agricultural University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
Pre-Arrival and Welcome Arrangements
- A 2-week programme helps international students with the practicalities of moving to the UK such as opening a bank account or registering with the police, along with daily English for Academic Purposes sessions.
- The programme also gives students the opportunity to visit famous places in the UK, get to know the local town, and more importantly make friends for life.
- Costs are inclusive of airport pick up, accommodation, food, travel and entry fees.
English Language Requirements
- An IELTS (International English Language Testing System) or equivalent qualification is essential if the student's first language is not English. IELTS have many test centres with many test dates across the globe.
- If students have been educated in English they can provide evidence for this as an alternative.
- For undergraduates, IELTS of 6.0 overall, with no less than 5.5 in any band.
- For postgraduate taught study, IELTS of 6.5 overall, with no less than 5.5 in any band.
- For postgraduate research, IELTS of 7.0 overall with no less than 7.0 in any band.
Accommodation for International Students
- International students have the opportunity to live on campus subject to availability and the date of application.
- Contracts are for 39 weeks including the holiday periods, so there is no need to move out at the end of each term.
The following are the typical annual course fees for overseas students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018):
|Type of Course||Undergraduate||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.