Royal Agricultural University
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- Accommodation comprises both catered and self-catered options, with the dinner, bed and breakfast option as standard. Students have the option to upgrade to a fully catered package. Catering can provide for students with special dietary requirements, and there is an extensive menu.
- Rooms include standard rooms with shared bathroom facilities, en-suite rooms and twins, as well as quiet bedrooms for students who prefer a more tranquil environment. There is Wi-Fi in all bedrooms and common areas.
- On campus accommodation includes a housekeeping service, welfare and pastoral support and out of hours security. Accommodation is close to campus services, and a Help Zone is available for any accommodation issues.
- There is a free shuttle bus to Cirencester and surrounding areas, and car parking.
- Students also get free membership to the university gym.
|Number of university/college beds||343|
|Typical annual cost of university/college accommodation||£5,031–£6,876|
|Typical annual cost of private accommodation||£4,125–£4,400|
- Cirencester is the nearest town to the RAU and is a 15 minute walk away.
- Cirencester, pronounced 'Si ren ses ter', is known as The Capital of the Cotswolds.
- It is situated in the county of Gloucestershire in England. Cirencester makes an idea base when visiting the Cotswolds with places such as Cheltenham, Oxford, South Cerney, Bibury, Bourton on the Water and Burford within easy reach.
- The university provides a continuous bus service between the local town, campus, other university sites and local areas where students have traditionally lived if they are not in on-campus accommodation.
- There is a good public transport service to other major towns such as Swindon, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Bath and Oxford.
- Cirencester is well located for travel, with London only 90 minutes away via the M4 motorway; Birmingham, to the North, 75 minutes away; and Cornwall just 2 hours down the M5.