Royal Central School of Speech & Drama, University of London
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF)
TEF Gold is awarded to institutions that consistently deliver outstanding teaching, learning and outcomes for their students. Find out more about TEF.
International Student Statistics
165 international students in 2016–17
- Central offers an International Pre-Course for non-UK students to help with the transition to university life at Central. The focus is to prepare students for undergraduate or postgraduate study, enabling them to embark on their course fully prepared.
- While the Pre-course is not primarily about learning English, it helps students develop confidence in talking about theatre and performance if English is their second or other language, including familiarity with subject-specific language and terminology across courses and strands. They will also be able to experience communicating with peers and staff at Central.
- Students will also receive information sessions on accommodation, finance and other practical aspects of living and studying in London.
English Language Requirements
- Students require a good command of the English Language in order to study at Central.
- Please refer to the university website for the minimum requirements for students who do not have English as their first language.
International Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for overseas students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Undergraduate (£)||Taught Postgraduate (£)|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Clinical subjects can include dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine.