Royal Central School of Speech & Drama, University of London

Campus and Crime Map

Student Accommodation

  • Central does not operate its own halls of residence but receives an allocation in the University of London's intercollegiate halls. These are managed halls and are usually catered.
  • Alternatively students can opt to live in privately rented accommodation. Central's Accommodation Support department is on hand to provide help and advice.
  • The Student Advice Service runs two Accommodation Sharer Days during the Summer to allow students to meet up and find accommodation together. There is also a Facebook page for incoming students to join so they can meet others and decide on accommodation arrangements prior to the Sharer Days.