Royal Central School of Speech & Drama, University of London
- Undergraduate Students
- International Students
Postgraduate Student Statistics
420 postgraduate students in 2016–17
Mode of study
- Full Time 84%
- Part Time 16%
- UK 54%
- EU 13%
- Other 33%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Drama, Dance & Cinematics||20||365||385|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate (£)|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Clinical subjects can include dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Central offers a range of bursaries and scholarships that cover a large number of degree programmes.
- One of these, the Embassy Postgraduate Scholarship scheme, grants awards typically ranging from £2,000–5,000. Criteria for the awards are based on a combination of merit (promise/ability shown in application form and at audition/interview) and hardship. All applicants holding an offer for an MA or MFA course will be invited to apply.