Royal College of Music
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- The Royal College of Music's hall of residence, Prince Consort Village opened in 2016 and comprises 183 studio apartments, 173 en-suite rooms and 59 standard rooms. Specially designed for RCM students, the acoustically treated bedrooms allow practice at home. Amenities include: 23 dedicated practice rooms available 24/7, a film room, open mic space, high-speed Wi-Fi, laundry, reception, gym, bicycle storage and indoor and outdoor communal spaces.
- The accommodation is staffed 24 hours a day, and the in-house team and residence manager are dedicated to the pastoral care and well-being of residents.
- Located in leafy south-west London, Prince Consort Village is within easy travelling distance of the RCM.
|Self-Catered||from £168 to £415 per week|
The costs above are for the academic year 2019/20
- Studying at the Royal College of Music, in one of the world's leading cultural capitals, opens up an amazing array of opportunities. RCM's students perform in venues across the city, including churches, museums, galleries and concert halls.
- In addition to the major London orchestras, which present exciting programmes every year, the finest international musicians, conductors and ensembles visit regularly to perform in beautiful concert halls across the city.
- Students are entitled to discounted tickets and travel, allowing them to make the most of their time in the capital to enjoy all London has to offer.
Nightlife and Culture
- London offers world-class theatre, dance and art, unmissable historical attractions and world-famous museums and art galleries, many of which are free to visit.
- The RCM is situated within the heart of the Exhibition Road Cultural Quarter, London's premier hub of cultural activity. Within just 5 minutes' walk are Imperial College London, the Royal Albert Hall, Hyde Park, and three of the UK's biggest museums: the Science Museum, the Natural History Museum and the V&A, along with many great places to eat and socialise with friends.
- The RCM is located just 10 minutes' walk from South Kensington tube station. Students based at Prince Consort Village can get the London Underground from Ravenscourt Park to South Kensington.
- There are regular buses, with several bus routes that pass close to the RCM.