Royal College of Music
- Undergraduate Students
- International Students
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2016–2017):
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Any student who auditions in person for a place at the RCM will automatically be considered for a scholarship or study award.
- Scholarships are offered purely on the merits of performance at audition.
- Scholarship amounts may be for any amount up to full fees.
- The Doctor of Music (DMus) research degree is for outstanding performers and composers who wish to explore research questions arising directly from their artistic practice.
- The Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) research degree focuses on musicological and scientific approaches to performance and composition.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
376 postgraduate students in 2015–16:
Mode of study
- Full Time 87%
- Part Time 13%
- UK 48%
- EU 20%
- Other 32%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Creative arts & design||30||340||370|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.