Royal Drawing School
Quick Guides to Undergraduate Tuition Fees
- Find and check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
The Royal Drawing School is committed to making all courses affordable and available to the widest range of students regardless of background or circumstance.
- The Foundation Year awards a minimum of 50% of students a scholarship or fee reduction every year.
- If students cannot afford the full fees and do not qualify for a full scholarship, they may be able to apply for a fee reduction of 25–75%.
- Scholarships and fee reductions are means-tested, with personal circumstances and artistic merit taken into account. Applications for both scholarships and fee reductions form part of the course application process.
- Please refer to the college website for details.