Royal Holloway, University of London
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- First year undergraduates who make Royal Holloway their firm choice and apply by the relevant deadline are guaranteed accommodation.
- There is a wide variety of accommodation mostly on the main campus, with some just 1 mile away; from sociable houses and modern flats to traditional bedrooms. New accommodation, the George Eliot Halls, will open in autumn 2017 to provide a further 600 rooms.
- Please refer to the university website for details.
|Number of university/college beds||2,600|
|Typical annual cost of university/college accommodation||£4,756–£6,231|
|Typical annual cost of private accommodation||£4,472–£5,304|
- Royal Holloway is based in the Surrey town of Egham, 19 miles outside of London. The town has a range of shops, bars and restaurants and is near Runnymede, where the Magna Carta was sealed in 1215.
- The beautiful 135-acre campus has everything students need on the doorstep, including a health centre, chapel and prayer room plus a great range of places to eat, coffee shops, bars, a busy Students' Union and multiple performance venues.
- Egham is a 15-minute walk away and the university also runs a regular bus service to and from the train station.
- The towns of Windsor and Staines-upon-Thames are accessible by bus, train or bike, while London is just 40-minutes away by train.
- Heathrow Airport is 7 miles from the college.
Culture and Nightlife
- The university hosts a range of performances on campus as well as regular themed nights and events at the Students' Union.
- It's also ideally placed to access a range of entertainment off-campus from restaurants, bars and shopping in Staines-upon-Thames and Windsor, to theatres, museums and nightlife in London.
- Twickenham, the home of England Rugby is a short train ride away while the campus is also within walking distance of Windsor Great Park and the stunning Virginia Water Lake.