Royal Holloway, University of London
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018):
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- There are a number of bursaries and scholarships available for postgraduate students.
- Please refer to the university website for details.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
2,512 postgraduate students in 2015–16:
Mode of study
- Full Time 71%
- Part Time 29%
- UK 60%
- EU 6%
- Other 33%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & administrative studies||60||580||640|
|Creative arts & design||90||130||220|
|Historical & philosophical studies||75||70||145|
|Mass communications & documentation||15||25||40|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.