Royal Holloway, University of London
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- There are a number of bursaries and scholarships available for postgraduate students.
- Please refer to the university website for details.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
2,512 postgraduate students in 2015–16:
Mode of study
- Full Time 71%
- Part Time 29%
- UK 60%
- EU 6%
- Other 33%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & administrative studies||60||580||640|
|Creative arts & design||90||130||220|
|Historical & philosophical studies||75||70||145|
|Mass communications & documentation||15||25||40|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.