University of Salford
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- On-site accommodation is available for postgraduate home/EU and international students; this can be secured online via the university's accommodation website.
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Please visit the university website for details.
- Most subject areas are available at postgraduate level.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
4,791 postgraduate students in 2015–16:
Mode of study
- Full Time 56%
- Part Time 44%
- UK 64%
- EU 6%
- Other 30%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Subjects allied to medicine||110||870||980|
|Business & administrative studies||95||650||745|
|Engineering & technology||105||415||520|
|Architecture, building & planning||160||245||405|
|Creative arts & design||20||115||135|
|Mass communications & documentation||15||80||95|
|Historical & philosophical studies||5||0||5|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.