University of Salford
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Salford Business School
The Salford MBA
Accreditations: AMBA and IDM (Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing for MBA: Digital Business)
- A fully AMBA-accredited degree that concentrates on developing a broad spectrum of business skills required to operate at senior levels within an organisation.
- The course is taught via blended delivery, which includes a mix of online lectures, online seminars and face-to-face teaching on campus.
- The programme offers two pathways, enabling students to follow areas of specialist interest. The pathways are: the Strategic Leadership pathway and the Executive Education Leadership pathway.
- The Strategic Leadership Pathway is our generalist career development programme aimed at motivated professionals who wish to broaden their business knowledge and reach for a senior position. This programme can also be followed as a degree apprenticeship.
- The Executive Education Leadership pathway is designed to equip experienced education managers with the knowledge and skills required to lead a modern academy or group of academies.
- The programme includes a three-to-six month consultancy project based around an issue in your own or another organisation.
- There is also a one week overseas study visit (in 2018, this was in Colombia) with an intensive schedule of visits to organisations who are implementing the theories and practices you are learning.
- The MBA is delivered in a blended format taught in four 15-week modules, plus a work-based project and an overseas study visit.
- There are intakes in September, January and June.
MBA Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for MBA students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Student Origin||MBA (£)|
University of Salford, Salford Business School, Lady Hale Building, Salford, Greater Manchester, M5 4WT