Universities and colleges ranked in our league tables can get award badges. See how.
University league table award badges
Universities ranked in the Complete University Guide league tables can obtain award badges to celebrate their success.
How to download badges
1. Go to idp-connect.com.
2. If you already have login details for My IDP Connect, click the SIGN IN button in the top right-hand corner, enter your credentials, and proceed to step 5. If you don’t have login details, click the JOIN button in the top right-hand corner and complete the registration form.
3. When you come to the ‘Name of institution’ field, start typing the name of your institution. If it's already registered, it'll appear in the dropdown for you to select.
4. Once you've submitted your details, you'll get an email telling you that your registration is awaiting approval. Requests to access existing institutions are approved by the designated administrator for your institution. If you don't receive confirmation of your registration being approved within two working days, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Once you've logged in, you'll see the My IDP Connect homepage for your institution. Scroll down the page until you see the EXPLORE MORE section and within that, a pod labelled RESOURCES. Click on this pod.
This will show you any available resources to download or view that may be relevant for your institution.
6. Under BADGES, you'll see a pod labelled THE COMPLETE UNIVERSITY GUIDE. Click on this.
7. A new window will open asking you to agree to our terms and conditions of using badges. We recommend you read this before confirming your agreement. You can view the terms and conditions by clicking on the link in the window.
8. When you're happy to go ahead with the download, tick the box to confirm agreement and then click the DOWNLOAD button. You'll then be taken to the Dropbox link where we store the Complete University Guide award badges to complete your download.