- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees
|Minimum fee||£9,000||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at time of publication. Fees may be subject to change. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
With over £5 million invested in financial awards for students, more students than ever can access financial support while studying at the university. The following awards are a selection; please refer to the university website for details.
- Student Success Scholarship: up to £2,000 plus extra support, based on a student's income, course type or personal circumstances.
- High Achievement Scholarship: £1,000 based on grades and eligibility for the maximum maintenance loan, for those who make Sheffield Hallam their firm choice.
- Care Leaver Bursary: £3,500 for every taught year of the student's course.
- Performance Athletes Support Programme: up to £6,000 for those who compete in sport at the highest level.