- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£9,000||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- If students spend a whole year abroad, they will pay a reduced fee to the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
Scholarships and bursaries include awards to students from low-income households, and awards for merit. The following are examples, please refer to the university website for details and eligibility criteria.
- Students with low household income may be eligible for Alumni scholarships or university bursaries. There are also awards for students entering the university from a care background, or for student carers and estranged students.
- Lloyds Scholarship: for talented students from low income families, who receive a bursary and performance-related awards spread over three years. Successful applicants also get the opportunity to undertake salaried work experience at Lloyds.
- Global Scholars: high calibre students can apply to study on a summer school at an overseas university. The university will pay the air fare, tuition fee and accommodation.
- Boeing Scholarships: for students with a particular interest in aerospace engineering, four Boeing undergraduate scholarships offer awards of £3,000.
- Engineering Academic Achievement scholarships: a number of departments within the faculty of Engineering offer automatic cash awards based on prior achievement at A Level (or equivalent).