- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
University of Sheffield Management School
- Financial Times Global MBA Ranking (2019) 59
- The Sheffield MBA focuses on consultancy, entrepreneurship and leadership, giving students the ability to analyse, innovate and implement change.
- As a key part of the programme students work with a UK-based client to gain hands-on experience within the workplace. This enables them to apply their learning, developing their understanding while gaining consultancy experience. Sheffield MBA delegates benefit from cutting-edge knowledge and highly-regarded research excellence which is embedded in the teaching.
- The programme has strong relationships with a range of professional organisations including fast-track access to Chartered Manager qualification from the Chartered Management Institute when students graduate.
- Students benefit from regular networking and business engagement opportunities through events such as the Lloyds lecture series. Tailored careers support and professional development ensures that students have the soft skills needed to succeed. Students also become part of the MBA alumni, giving access to social and business networking opportunities and careers support.
- A summer schools programme includes a generous subsidy to encourage students to study business overseas, with links to top business schools in Europe providing a range of opportunities.
- Please refer to the business school website for details.
- One year full-time.
- Two years part-time.
MBA Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for MBA students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Student Origin||MBA (£)|
Sheffield University Management School, Management Building, Conduit Road, Sheffield, S10 1FL