SOAS University of London
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Campus and Crime Map
- The main options for students to choose from are halls of residence or private rented accommodation.
- SOAS provides a huge variety of accommodation in terms of costs and location, so there really is something to suit all needs and requirements.
- SOAS students have exclusive access to 2 residences – Dinwiddy House and Paul Robeson House, located on Pentonville Road, a 20-minute walk from the main campus.
Bloomsbury Campus (main)
|Number of university/college beds||930|
|Typical annual cost of university/college accommodation||£5,754–£9,620|
|Typical annual cost of private accommodation||£5,870–£7,018|
- Undergraduates discover a fascinatingly diverse, lively and close-knit community on SOAS’ central London campus, and friendly fellow students who share an intellectual interest in the international issues in which SOAS specialises.
- The Russell Square campus is located in historic Bloomsbury, surrounded by fashionable cafés and restaurants, green spaces, bookstores, museums and arts venues, and within a short walk of the entertainments of London’s famous West End.
- SOAS is also close to the British Museum, the British Library and Student Central (formerly University of London Union).
- SOAS is based in the heart of London. The capital's rich cultural, social and intellectual life is on its doorstep, most just a short walk away.
- SOAS is well served by all forms of public transport. It has excellent travel connections with bus, underground and trains within easy access of the main campus.
- SOAS is located close to Russell Square Station on the Piccadilly Line and Goodge Street Station on the Northern Line, making it easy for students to explore all parts of London. Nearby Euston Station provides mainline rail links to the rest of the country, and it is only a ten-minute walk to the Eurostar hub at St Pancras, from where it is a short hop to Paris, Brussels and continental Europe.